kids club?? nightly themes on Western??

dis4me

<font color=navy>Has experienced the original Magi
I have done the Eastern Crarribean cruise twice with my dds who were in the 5-7 kids club. They are 6 and 7 now and we are doing the western in November. Does anyone know if the kids club will use the same programming or if it will change. I am assuming the latter but I can always hope. Also Does anyone know if the theme nights will be the same ie tropical night, the 2 formals. I know I will find out after the May 11th cruise but I was hoping someone had the inside scoop.
Also are the hours for Flouders posted anywhere or do they change with each cruise?
Thanks in advance for you help.

Nothing has been announced yet but it's a safe bet to assume the kid's club programming will be the same for both itineraries. It's just too time consuming for them to try and change it, and the itinerary really has no effect on the programming other than one less day at sea.

The theme nights are another story, though, it will be interesting to see what is announced there. For now all we have heard is that they will be the same too but time will tell.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

I was also wondering it they'll still have the character breakfasts on the Western cruise. They have less at sea days to host them.

Originally posted by Tay N Evie's Mom

I was also wondering it they'll still have the character breakfasts on the Western cruise. They have less at sea days to host them.

I expect the Character Breakfasts to be the same. The boat doesn't arrive at Key West until noon on Sunday, so there's still plenty of time for a Character Breakfast in the morning.

I've wondered about the Palos brunch and high tea since they are normally held only on sea days, and there is only 2 at sea days on the new Western cruise. It's hard enough getting ressies with 3 days at sea, but if it gets cut to just 2, I know it will really be a scramble!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter