Kids Club Transportation Options?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
I plan to take my son to the Poly one night along with my 3 nieces and nephews so us adults can have a night out. Dropping them off won't be a problem, but how will we pick them up? Do they have taxi's that run that late?

How late do you plan to get back?

The kids clubs (such as the Neverland club at the Poly or the Sand Castle club at the BC) are only open until Midnight I believe so you will be required to pick your children up by then and before the Disney buses stop running.

DTD is open until 2am so buses run until a little later than that. If you plan to be out and need babysitting services for later than midnight I think you'd need to use the in-room services such as Fairy Godmother's.

HTH's;)

We don't plan to be out later than midnight and the kids really want to go to the club that's why we're not using in room care. So we can catch a bus from DTD to the Poly, but how do we get from the Poly to All Star Movies? I'm thinking the cab is the only way to do it, but there will be 7 of us, so then we might need two. This seems like it would be too much of a hassle though. Hmmm....

As long as it's before 2am (which since you'd have to pick the kids up by midnight it will be) you can just catch the bus back from the Poly to DTD/PI and transfer there to the bus back to the All-Stars;)

It's time consuming but can be done and won't cost you anything but time. The only other option would be to call a cab but then you are talking about paying money for the cab and you'd need to call 2 cabs in order to fit everyone. So taking the bus again from the Poly to DTD and transferring seems to be your best option as far as I can tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter