• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids clubs and age requirements..

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
I am thinking of taking my girls to Disneyland this August... I wouldnt mind a couple of hours to myself during the trip... hit the bigger rides that they cant go on, maybe have a drinky poo....

My youngest will be 2 1/2 months shy of turning 5.... Are they sticklers, or if she seems mature enough will they let her in?? She has several years of preschool under her belt....

Is it worth even trying? I would hate to sort of plan for it, then be told no way.

Thoughts???

(and for the record, I wouldnt try to ever make her TALLER with giant shoes... but I am tempted to say she is 5.... sad isnt it.)

I don't know if they'll allow her in or not, but they also offer babysitting references for someone to come watch your little ones while you're in the parks.

Good luck. :)

Thanks Mary Jo.... but they arent so little and I doubt getting a sitter for the room would work very well.

I will try the kid club, and if the answer is no, then so be it. I will prolly be to tired to go out at night anyway. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter