Kids first visit to DLRP

rabbit12.

Earning My Ears
This is the first visit for my kids and I want their first impression to be ace.

So, I was thinking for their first meal I would book Cafe Mickey.

As we are on Half Board Plus so I presume I just pay the face value of the voucher and pay the rest with cash.

Would you say Cafe Mickey is a good place for our first meal or is there somewhere better with the WOW factor for a 6+8 year old?

(We arrive at CDG about 1:30pm so by the time we get to the hotel and do little exploring it is coming upto 4pm-5pm ish)

i love cafe mickey i would highly reccomend it

however the characters are not there all day. they are there for lunch and then later on for dinner. if that doesnt tie in with your plans i would keep cafe mickey for the next day as the kids might be a bit tired from the travelling. my dd is only two but our first day is just to get us into the swing of things if you know what i mean.

I think Cafe Mickey is a great place to meet characters. Its really well organised and the food is great. last time, we went here on the first evening and it really got the kids in the whole Disney mood. they met eight characters and it really got the holiday off to a rocking start!

If you make a booking for 6.30pm, the characters start their rounds just after then. So theres enough time to get your order in before the chaos!!!!

I loved Cafe Mickey. We had a birthday cake there for my daughter which was a great experience. It is well located for a first meal too. Overlooking the lake and just on the edge of the village. It is a lovely taste of things to come. Have your autograph books ready though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter