Kids menu for adults? Vegetarian question

eventamy

DIS Veteran
I have an ADR for 50's Prime-time which I am super excited about because my parents are going with us and they are products of the 50's (1950 & 1952) and I think they will love it. My oldest daughter (14) and I are vegetarians and, while I make an excellent lasagne, I don't really like lasagne. I am intrigued by the kids option of spaghetti and meatless meatballs. Possible to just order that when we are there? My daughter is a big eater... would they give us an adult portion?
Thanks!

I have an ADR for 50's Prime-time which I am super excited about because my parents are going with us and they are products of the 50's (1950 & 1952) and I think they will love it. My oldest daughter (14) and I are vegetarians and, while I make an excellent lasagne, I don't really like lasagne. I am intrigued by the kids option of spaghetti and meatless meatballs. Possible to just order that when we are there? My daughter is a big eater... would they give us an adult portion?
Thanks!
Disney does not restrict adults from ordering off of the children's menus.

I am unable to answer having an 'adult' portion size, but Disney will typically attempt to accommodate requests that are within reason.

You might also look at the top of the Restaurant Board on this site for the Vegan/Vegetarian 'sticky' for some additional clues about navigating Disney restaurants.

Disney does not restrict adults from ordering off of the children's menus.

I am unable to answer having an 'adult' portion size, but Disney will typically attempt to accommodate requests that are within reason.

You might also look at the top of the Restaurant Board on this site for the Vegan/Vegetarian 'sticky' for some additional clues about navigating Disney restaurants.

However, if you are on the dining plan and using those credits, I believe you are only permitted to order from the adult menu if you're an adult and the child menu if you're a child. The OP doesn't say if they're on the dining plan or not, but it's a consideration. If you opt to pay OOP for the meal, I don't think there's a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter