Kids night out babysitting

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
Any recent experiences with Kids Night Out??
I used them way back in 2019 and the service worked well. I am planning a trip for May 2025 and as a single Mother i'd like to spend an evening out so I can go on all the rides my kids are too scared to go on.

Last time I had them watch my 10 month old at the resort while I went to MNSSHP with my eldest and my then husband, my kids will be 9 and 6 next May when they need to be looked after for a few hours.

We used them last year at Hard Rock at Universal. Dh and I went to the Orlando Informer Event at Universal from around 7pm to 11. DS was 8 and DD5. The girl was very nice and we would do it again. I believe she bought some games to play but DD was exhausted by that night and fell asleep before she got there. I think DS played a game or two but he went to bed pretty quickly after she arrived. When we arrived she was reading a book while the kids slept. She said she had been working there a long time.

I used them most recently in April 2023 while staying at Cabana Bay at Universal. The kids were 11 and 13. The sitter took them to the quick service restaurant in the resort for dinner, let them watch an outdoors movie at the resort and then let them hang out in the room playing video games. The kids had a good time, no issues. Previously, we used them in spring 2019 when the kids were 7 and 9. We were staying at Caribbean Beach and the kids had a similar good experience.

DH and I had a nice dinner at the Palm in the Hard Rock Hotel, went into the parks for a few hours and then did a bit of bar hopping on property. It was great.

Thank you both, sounds like they are still a great company to deal with.
Just hope they are still around next year when i will need them.

The woman who took care of my baby was fairly older, but that was fine she was really just watching the baby sleep. She said she was a bit fussy so took her out for a walk in the stroller, gave her a bottle and read her a story before bed.
When we got home bubba was sound asleep and the sitter was reading a book, she text me several times thru the evening to make sure I knew everything was OK.
I would probably request someone younger for my kids now they are older - someone who can have a bit of fun with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter