• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

kids races

Babydreamz

Mouseketeer
My kids are signed up for the Princess kids dashes 100m and 200m. They start at 9:30am. What time should we expect to be done? We have friends with us who won't be at the races and we're trying to plan out what time we'd be able to meet up for lunch and make an ADR somewhere. TIA.

My kids are signed up for the Princess kids dashes 100m and 200m. They start at 9:30am. What time should we expect to be done? We have friends with us who won't be at the races and we're trying to plan out what time we'd be able to meet up for lunch and make an ADR somewhere. TIA.

The 100m and 200m will likely be the first two events for the Kids races. If the start stays at 9:30am, I would expect the 100m at 9:30am and 200m at 9:50am based on what they've done in the past. If the Kids race is on the track (which it usually is), then I'd plan for a 20-30 min walk back to the buses/car. Obviously with car you can estimate from there. If bus, you'd roughly be at 10:30 back to the bus lot. The buses run regularly but I'd say I've waited as long as 15 min for one to show up. So I'd say estimate 10:45 for your bus to leave WWOS back to your hotel, and then arrive at hotel, and then get to ADR from there. It's my best guess, but by no means a guarantee.

The 100m and 200m will likely be the first two events for the Kids races. If the start stays at 9:30am, I would expect the 100m at 9:30am and 200m at 9:50am based on what they've done in the past. If the Kids race is on the track (which it usually is), then I'd plan for a 20-30 min walk back to the buses/car. Obviously with car you can estimate from there. If bus, you'd roughly be at 10:30 back to the bus lot. The buses run regularly but I'd say I've waited as long as 15 min for one to show up. So I'd say estimate 10:45 for your bus to leave WWOS back to your hotel, and then arrive at hotel, and then get to ADR from there. It's my best guess, but by no means a guarantee.

Thanks. That helps a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter