Kids sail free

susieq103

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone knows when the kids sail free promotions usually come out! I know MSC has one but looking at NCL and DCL in particular! Thanks in advance for advice!

It all depends on what cruises sell. They only offer the promotions if specific sailings are not selling well enough, and even then the promotion only applies to those sailings.

I believe Disney did one in 2012 for some of the Galveston sailings, but I don't recall any for Florida sailings.

Hi! I was wondering this too! So there is one running right now? I don't mean to sound dumb but which one is MSC? Thanks!

It all depends on what cruises sell. They only offer the promotions if specific sailings are not selling well enough, and even then the promotion only applies to those sailings. I believe Disney did one in 2012 for some of the Galveston sailings, but I don't recall any for Florida sailings.
they had some out of Miami in early 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!