Kids stole the keys from the dog at POTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
reading the newest threads on the zombie post about electrifying the keys made me think of my work (science museum). We have a number of rules people think they don't have to follow. We joke about getting a stakeout spot. If we see someone breaking a rule, we blow a whistle and ask them to stop or else we get out the nerf ball gun. If they don't stop, POW right in the back of the head. Maybe Disney could do this as well.

We have also talked about electrifying some of the exhibits as well.

I was there last week and specifically looked for the keys after remembering this thread. Funny to see it bumped up after returning home.:eek:

reading the newest threads on the zombie post about electrifying the keys made me think of my work (science museum). We have a number of rules people think they don't have to follow. We joke about getting a stakeout spot. If we see someone breaking a rule, we blow a whistle and ask them to stop or else we get out the nerf ball gun. If they don't stop, POW right in the back of the head. Maybe Disney could do this as well.

We have also talked about electrifying some of the exhibits as well.

HA! So funny, so true. I used to work in an art museum, and it was really tough to keep kids from climbing on all statues, and to keep adults from touching the naughty bits on naked ones. We used to joke about either electrifying them, or just greasing them so people would fall off.

30 years ago, my dh worked in a history museum. They had to wire down all of the small items in the exhibits because people would steal them.

The #1 item stolen? A fake apple. Which we'd usually find in the woods near the exhibit.

I'd often wonder about just who does this and why? My conclusion: these people must be total losers who lead realllllllllllllllly boring lives for there to be such a thrill in stealing a fake apple from a history exhibit.

Andtototoo said:
30 years ago, my dh worked in a history museum. They had to wire down all of the small items in the exhibits because people would steal them.

The #1 item stolen? A fake apple. Which we'd usually find in the woods near the exhibit.

I'd often wonder about just who does this and why? My conclusion: these people must be total losers who lead realllllllllllllllly boring lives for there to be such a thrill in stealing a fake apple from a history exhibit.

We have an exhibit on the human body including a life sized full term fetus. Someone stole it. It's made of hard plastic and stuck in the fetal position. People also love to steal foam balls from our playhouse (think mcdonalds playland supersized). We are also missing half a brain model.

The kids love to destroy things and the parents love to sneak in coffee and food. We have the coffee stains on the carpet to prove it. :P

Oh and before you worry, we put an amber alert out on "Freddie the Fetus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter