Kids transferring magic band?

abbycwell

Earning My Ears
Im starting to get worried that we will lose our last day of FPs because of the FPs we are using on our MVMCP night. I was thinking of transferring my sons party ticket to my daughter who is not coming with us. I only want ot do that so we can use an existing MB to get in and dont have ot visit guest services to get a new ticket. Does this make sense? I know you cant transfer adult bands but how will they know its a different kid? do they have pictures? I used my finger print for my daughters band so that part will be easy.

Im starting to get worried that we will lose our last day of FPs because of the FPs we are using on our MVMCP night. I was thinking of transferring my sons party ticket to my daughter who is not coming with us. I only want ot do that so we can use an existing MB to get in and dont have ot visit guest services to get a new ticket. Does this make sense? I know you cant transfer adult bands but how will they know its a different kid? do they have pictures? I used my finger print for my daughters band so that part will be easy.
We are not allowed to discuss circumventing Disney rules on the DIS

If you schedule your last day of FPs first (well all regular days) and then schedule the MVMCP night you should be okay. No need to switch bands.

If you’ve already booked your FPs, reassigning the ticket to your DD will definitely make you lose your last booked FPs. Anyone can reassign a new ticket and any linked MB can be used.

Reassigning the ticket does not “reassign” FPs so it’s too late in the FP booking process to be of help to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter