Kids TS credit to QS

jsebsirois

DIS Veteran
Hey there,

Quick question regarding kids' credit.

If a kid's TS credit is letf unused and we choose to use it as a QS credit, is it still working for a an adult meal? Or it will only be good for a kids QS meal?

Thanks in advance.

QS doesn't distinguish between a kids meal and an adult meal in the way that TS meals do. Also if you are on the deluxe plan, there is no distinction between kids and adult meals with the TS credits, that is only true of the regular dining plan.

That said, if you are on the regular dining plan I don't know if they WILL convert a kids TS to a QS, but in looking at a few of the menus the $$ value of a kids meal at a TS restaurant is close to the $$ value of an adult meal at a QS, so it may not be an issue. Hopefully someone who has tried it can chime in!

This is an older thread but this is my question- does anyone have an answer?

My sister will be watching my kids one night while my husband and I go to dinner. We have the regular dining plan, so the kids will have 2 extra TS credits. Will they convert to a QS or 3 snacks?

It's entirely up to the location, and more likely at your resort than elsewhere, but they should.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!