Kids with their own MDE Issue

Ed Burnett

Earning My Ears
We created a MDE for my 14 year old so she could play the Bounty Hunter game. Now it seems like a lost some control over planning for her account. Specifically, I just tried to renew her AP. I couldn't do it through my account and I couldn't on her account because she's too young to do it apparently. Any advice that doesn't involve calling into Disney?

We created a MDE for my 14 year old so she could play the Bounty Hunter game. Now it seems like a lost some control over planning for her account. Specifically, I just tried to renew her AP. I couldn't do it through my account and I couldn't on her account because she's too young to do it apparently. Any advice that doesn't involve calling into Disney?
The Tech board is for tech issues using DISboards. I'd suggest you contact Disney direct to resolve the issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter