Killing 2 Birds With One Stone (updated 12/31)

mickeystoontown

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I've been reading along but forgetting to post. Or would get distracted before I could post. Life! Anyway, I'm enjoying seeing a different park and reading about your adventures.

rndmr2

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I've been reading along but forgetting to post. Or would get distracted before I could post. Life! Anyway, I'm enjoying seeing a different park and reading about your adventures.
Thank you! Glad to know someone is reading 😊

GatorMomInNC

DIS Veteran
Thanks so much for this review. We just booked at the Santa Fe for June - our first visit to DLP and we are so excited and there is nothing like reading a trip review to really get a fee for what we will see. Looking forward to the rest of your review!!!

rndmr2

DIS Veteran
When I left off, we had just finished lunch. Here are a couple pics of the inside of the restaurant.

We decided to head into Fantasyland. The rain had slowed to a drizzle and we walked around looking at the various wait times. I did use the app some too for wait times. IASW had the shortest wait at the time so we headed there. I just love this ride. The song doesn't even annoy me. It was strange starting out the ride outside.

Thought this was a cool fountain out in front of the ride.

Get ready for a plethora of Small World pictures:

Continued in next post

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates