King Suite at RPH

Cmould

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how many this suite comfortably sleeps? Was able to book one for our upcoming July trip and any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Carol

I was in a King Suite in February. It has a king sized bed in the bedroom with an upholstered chair, dresser, tv and closet. The living room area has a sofa bed, desk, desk chair and another upholstered chair and, of course, another tv. There is one bathroom. It would sleep four comfortably. I'm not sure if you can fit a rollaway in there -- don't know where you would put it. It's like having adjoining rooms only one is a living room and one is a bedroom (with one bathroom on the living room side).

If you have any others questions, I will try to help.

I just booked this room for Oct. They told me it only has an occup. of 3. Didn't quite make sense witha sleeper sofa. The agent didn't understand either. Curious to know your rate. I was quoted $247/night with AAA.

Kim

I was quoted $216/night in October for a King Suite at the RPR. This is the APH rate. Depending on how long your stay is, it may be worth it for you to have one member of your party buy an AP.

I paid $299 in February. I couldn't get any kind of discount for this room. I tried AAA, Fan Club Card, Ent. Card - nothing. There were no regular rooms available, so I had to bite the bullet and pay rack rate of $299. I made these reservations in September for a trip during Presidents' Week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter