• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kingdom Hearts Villains

Theodore Hawkwood

Earning My Ears
I know that there Disney villains that have yet to be featured in any Kingdom Hearts game. I am curious exactly which ones people think would be perfect candidates to appear in future games.

Personally my two votes would be Syndrome and Claude Frollo.

1) Syndrome: He's got the super intellect and powers of invention thing going. And especially if he survived the film's ending (my fanfiction version has him having done so). And here's a description from my fanfiction universe of Syndrome:

He was clearly a red haired man, for what was left of his hair stood in a red shock. One of his eyes was blue, but the other eye was a red electro-optic orb set into a cybernetic half a face. His left arm from the elbow down was entirely mechanical, as were both of his legs. He wore a blue cape, white boots, and a black suit with a large white 'S' on his chest.

The fact that he's utterly heartless to begin with would make him the perfect personality for commanding a force of Heartless and Nobodies. He'd be perfect as a chief villain.

2) Claude Frollo: What can I say but that he's heartless and cold blooded and willing to commit genocide against the Romani (Gypsies) that roamed his city and killed a woman and almost killed her child makes him a kindred soul with the Heartless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter