Kingdom Hearts

I havent played them yet but I have the new ds version of the game and cant wait to get started

I'd say VII, because that's the big one. Everyone plays it at some point.

But yeah. I'm a big KH fan. Roxas is and always will be my favorite. Playing Days in Japanese made me love him more. xD Hahahahaha, he's a pottymouth in that game. :) Can't wait for Birth By Sleep. Still debating whether or not to buy the Japanese version since its release date is coming up...

I'm weird... but... I hatehatehate 7. People have always hated on me for hating it! I love IX and VIII, as well as the older ones (like IV-VI). I couldn't get into 7 because I just couldn't give a crap about the characters.

Kingdom Hearts... though... is my crack. By the time part 2 came out I had beaten the first one 27 times - and the guys at the counter at Game Stop knew about it so they offered me a job at the midnight release. From then on I was known as the KH girl, and people would call Game Stop when they were stuck in the game and make me walk them through it!

I've played, I've written fan fiction, I've drooled, I've dreamed, I've collected the action figures - I live and breathe KH!

Dervis said:
Kingdom Hearts was what re-ignited my love of Disney! :thumbsup2 I've played both 1 and 2, and am anxiously awaiting Birth By Sleep. I'm also a huge fan of FF, so this game is like the love child of my 2 favorite franchises!

Same! I bought KH with a new ps2 back in 2002, and from the second I started playing it, it reminded me why Disney is so awesome!

In the parks characters tend to creep me out a little, but if it was possible I'd gladly pose between Donald and Goofy for a pic... You know, just to re- unite the team! lol!

i love kingdom hearts! i wish there could be a kingdom hearts dark ride... like buzz lightyear except you shoot at heartless... idk LOL...

I went as Marly to MNSSHP last year but no one knew who I was, except one CM who freaked out at meXD Good times.

I still haven't finished Days. I got sick of doing the same thing over and over. And I guess Birth By Sleep is coming out soon, but I don't have a PSP.

The voice acting in Kingdom Hearts deserves special mention, as Square Enix was able to put together an all-star cast of film and voice actors to breathe life into the game's characters. When you're hearing Ariel from The Little Mermaid sing an original tune, it's Jodi Benson, who portrayed Ariel in the film.

I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts 2, but I prefer the Organization over Sora. (Demyx :love:)

I just got into KH. One of my friends played it when it first came out, but I didn't quite get it. I bought KH:COM on a whim after Christmas this year and I loved it. My boyfriend's brother let me borrow his copy of KH2, so I'm working through that now. :)

Cant wait for Birth By Sleep, doesn't hit the UK until September but that's just in time for our vacation which suits me fine.

Apparently the Kingdom Hearts development team will be picking up KH3 as soon as they are finished with Final Fantasy Versus 13. Cant wai't for KH3 in full HD goodness. I wonder what worlds they will use this time, what would you guys want to see in the next one?

I love Kingdom Hearts! I couldn't wait for the first one to come out wayyyy back in 2002 so I bought the Japanese version and played through that. It's the coolest concept and it worked out amazingly!

I have played kingdom hearts many times and I am really addicted to this game. It is awesome game, however I still can't wait for KH3. I just hope it can stack up to BBS.

im a huge fan of kingdom hearts =]
have even cosplayed sora before loved cosplaying him.... but havnt worn it since since the costume suffered during transport (keyblade broke into 4 pieces! and my wig died =[ ) but still.... i have completed both KH1 and KH2 several times and am bust playing through birth by sleep at the mo =]

I love Kingdom Hearts. Getting to run around with Goofy and Donald was so much fun. Thought the story lines for 1 and 2 were really good not so sure about all the mobile versions though.

i havnt played the mobile versions my self, and i love the storylines in the games its the battle systems that get to me, i cant stand the battle system with the cards in chain of memories, and while i am playing through it i am finding the 365/2 days game very tedious and pretty repetitive, loving birth by sleep though its a great game =]

I enjoy Kingdom Hearts. The series lends itself very well to fanfiction especially to those who specialize in writing Crossover fics like I do.

yeh i have written a few crossover fics with kingdom hearts crew visiting several places and having that place just being another 'world' on their journey, have never posted any of them online though, as i have either never finished them or ust havnt been happy enough with it to post it lol =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!