Kingdom Hearts

The game takes a different approach for the series, by offering three different characters to play as. To unravel the truth of this tale, you must play as each of them (Ventus, Terra, and Aqua) each with their own unique battle styles. Ventus is a fast, but weak striker who feels similar to playing as Sora. Terra uses brute strength, and dark magic at the cost of speed. Aqua is a spellweaver mostly unfit for keyblade combat. Each character's story is unique enough to warrant playing as all of them, and the game does a great job of making each character's trek through the worlds, unique. I recommend playing on the Proud difficulty, as the game feels too easy on standard, while hard forces player to learn the gameplay mechanics.

Love KH! KH 2 is my fave ;)
just wish they sold more kingdom hearts merchandise at disney world, all i found wuz a keychain last time i went...

I'm TOTALLY in love with Kingdom Hearts!
I played them over and over and over and never got tired of them!
But I can't play KH 1 and 2 anymore since I don't have a Playstation 2 anymore.
But I know them out of my head though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter