Kingdom Hearts

HoneymoonandBEYOND

Earning My Ears
Curious why there isn't a bigger following on here for KH.

I am enamored with KH 1.5 as an adult, and my wife is too.

KH 2.5 is on the way, as well as KH3 within the next year (hopefully).

I know there are a few threads here and there, but I strongly suggest an adult on here with a PS3 to pick up a copy of 1.5 and play through at very least the first game. It is quite and amazing ride, and the amazing detail given to the Disney universe and characters will leave any Disney fan smiling.

I loved Kingdom Hearts when I was in school and I haven't touched the series in maybe 5 years. I forgot about 1.5 and I've picked it up on the weekend to show the girlfriend and hopefully get her involved. I heard that there isn't any recognition in the parks about KH, which saddens me. I've seen pictures of people who do Organization XIII cosplay in the parks and it looks pretty cool. I'm still a year out from visiting but I found a King Mickey pin where he's wearing the org cloaks, so I'll be watching to see if anyone recognizes him.

I loved Kingdom Hearts when I was in school and I haven't touched the series in maybe 5 years. I forgot about 1.5 and I've picked it up on the weekend to show the girlfriend and hopefully get her involved. I heard that there isn't any recognition in the parks about KH, which saddens me. I've seen pictures of people who do Organization XIII cosplay in the parks and it looks pretty cool. I'm still a year out from visiting but I found a King Mickey pin where he's wearing the org cloaks, so I'll be watching to see if anyone recognizes him.

My wife and I both love it.

She bought me the Mickey pin a year ago and plenty of people have actually pointed it out, and on the days I wear the KH t-shirt around the parks I get TONS of comments.

As far as representation in the parks with merchandise, outside of the Pin and there is a shirt in the Japanese Epcot Pavilion, there isn't really much else. There is actually a website devoted to KH in the parks, and there has been more before (music from the game playing, use to sell figurines in Epcot of Sora, etc.) so that may be worth checking out.

I am really surprised by how many Disney fans overlook this game, it is critically acclaimed but when referring to U.S. Install base, majorly underrated. Awesome game!

I too am an addict who just picked up a ps3 on sale and a copy of 1.5 because my ps2 finally croaked. I find myself just as pleased playing it again from the beginning as I was when it first came out.

I too am an addict who just picked up a ps3 on sale and a copy of 1.5 because my ps2 finally croaked. I find myself just as pleased playing it again from the beginning as I was when it first came out.

I never played the originals, but happy to say I LOVED the first game in 1.5!
How much different is the final cut on 1.5 than the original U.S. Game in your opinion? Curious.

Who was you guys most hated/ hardest boss? Ursela was IMO the most frustrating, with probably the final boss fight against Ansem and co. Taking the second spot (or maybe the first fight against Ansem in the castle.

I am not big on Chain of Memories so far. After I LOVED the first game, I am sad at the turn that COM has taken with the card system and what not. I am def more pumped for 2.5 to launch so I can get to 2, and then of course 3 but IMO it will be late 2015 AT BEST.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 North America release date of December 2, 2014!

E3 is in it's "first day" technically right now, and square enix will be there - so I definitely expect there to be KH 2.5 and KH3 news within the next 3 days!

I love Kingdom Hearts! It's one of my favorite game series, and the addition of Disney only makes it better.

I love KH!
I also enjoy the Final Fantasy games that the Square Enix brand make so KH I couldn't help but fall in love with. Two of my favourite things! SE and Disney!!! :)

Our family loves Kingdom Hearts! I cannot wait until the new one comes out. As much as I despise the PS2, I every so often pull it out to play KH. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter