Kingdom Keepers Game!

tolkien7

<font color=red>Doc is the coolest dwarf!</font><b
There is a new game about to be launched, based on The Kingdom Keepers. It is said to be similar to VMK. They are accepting applications for beta testers now. You have to be at least 13 to play. I would post the link, but I don't know if that's allowed. Let's hope it's like VMK!

Oh. Hmm, so much for that little bit of hope I got. Horrible how no one can create something even close to vmk.

Oh. Hmm, so much for that little bit of hope I got. Horrible how no one can create something even close to vmk.

I do know Host_Lily, TikiT, and QA_Caffdawgs facebook but Im not sure if that will help. We can just hope for something in the future :) :cloud9::banana:

I'm a beta tester and this game is a huge let-down. It's a cheap disneychannel.com like game. No interaction with anyone, its really...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter