Kings Inn Anaheim?

Ariel1033

Earning My Ears
We are looking at going to DL in April 2020. Has anyone stayed at Kings Inn? Good/bad??? TIA!

I did in Feb of 2018. It had just changed names and had it's "remodel". I thought it was a great value. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was enough to get us going in the morning. The walk to the parks was great. It was a bit longer going home at night of course, but for the price I don't think it can be beat!

Incidentally this last Feb we stayed at DIIS instead and it was so much closer, and also a great value. We got a great deal! If the prices were comparable I'd stay at DIIS. But if I could save a bit of money Kings Inn would be just fine.

Thanks for your input! Ok...this is probably so obvious, and I will later feel silly for asking.....but what is DIIS? :scratchin

Thanks for your input! Ok...this is probably so obvious, and I will later feel silly for asking.....but what is DIIS? :scratchin

Actually my bad! It's DI&S, not DIIS! Desert Inn and Suites. It's a hotel that is right across the street. I'd say the rooms are fairly close to the same level as the Kings Inn rooms. Maybe a touch bigger.

Stayed there back in February and will be again in November. Great value hotel. Rooms are clean and safe which is primarily what I look for when staying there. The walk to and from the gate isn’t too bad. Only gripe I would have is that their free breakfast was just ok. I’ve gotten spoiled by better complementary breakfasts lately. Lol

If their price remains one of the lower options, I have no problem continuing to stay there.

Stayed there every Disney trip we've taken (and there have been LOTS) since 2007. Stellar value, the rooms do the job for us and breakfast is a nice starter. They let you park and check in way early too. Our go-to hotel.

One change, as of our most recent stay: The resort fee is $7.50 per day and cannot be paid in advance. You HAVE to pay on-site with a valid credit card, which you must also submit for a $100 cleaning deposit--refunded by the next week after your return home.

Just a heads-up for those sensitive to those charges.

Sigh... When I started going to DL, it was Super 8, and $44/night. I miss those days (2012)!

Someone mentioned Desert Inn and Suites... Similar level of "luxury" (ie, budget level), but a MUCH closer walk! Totally worth the extra (typically) $20/night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter