" Kiss Goodnight " !

TOMAR@SSR

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me exactly when this occurs ?:cloud9:....I`ve heard that the park stays open for a bit after the official closing for the day....but Im wondering..."How long after ...would the KG happen ? " Of all the trips we`ve made to the world down the years ...we never saw it (in person) at the Magic Kingdom....and we would love to this year ...:angel:
I know its just the official "Good Night " announcement...but....being the sentimental person that I am about the "Magic Kingdom"....Id love to experience it ...even for one time !! :goodvibes

NP Kiss Goodnight
Nightly at 8:40, 9:00 & 9:30pm
Cinderella Castle light show.

this it what it says on steve soarse site now...that isn't really a Kiss Goodnight anymore now is it????:confused:

NP Kiss Goodnight
Nightly at 8:40, 9:00 & 9:30pm
Cinderella Castle light show.

this it what it says on steve soarse site now...that isn't really a Kiss Goodnight anymore now is it????:confused:

Thanks to everyone for your responses !!:goodvibes

LOL.....I read the link to Steve Soares site too....Im thinking that .... by the time the last Kiss is given....it`s just....."Ok Folks...BUH-BYE !!" :rotfl:
But having said that..we`re really looking forward to seeing it....it looks... and sounds .....Lovely !:cloud9:

Thanks to everyone for your responses !!:goodvibes

LOL.....I read the link to Steve Soares site too....Im thinking that .... by the time the last Kiss is given....it`s just....."Ok Folks...BUH-BYE !!" :rotfl:
But having said that..we`re really looking forward to seeing it....it looks... and sounds .....Lovely !:cloud9:

what I don't get about the Steve Soares info is how can the kiss goodnight occur through WISHES and way before the park closes....????

what I don't get about the Steve Soares info is how can the kiss goodnight occur through WISHES and way before the park closes....????

I`m guessing that what he meant is... The "Castle Light show" is at different times before the park closes.....but there is only ONE "Kiss Goodnight" ....:upsidedow :flower3:

I think people are getting Kiss Goodnight and Goodnight Mickey confused.

Goodnight Mickey: Leaving the Magic Kingdom Park at the end of the night, Mickey appears from the Walt Disney World Railroad Station with messages of good night and "See ya real soon!"

However, Kiss Goodnight I believe is the lighting on the castle, which occurs three times each night near the closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter