kitchen sink-ingredients

Sister Scoop Disney

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the ingredients of the kitchen sink at Beaches & Cream? Do you select your own ingredients/flavors/toppings or is it pre-selected for you? Additionally, let us know the best way to order this minimizing the "melting" factor.

I actually think it was pretty yucky..I could have done with half the toppings. The grands loved it. They let us get it without pineapple and peanmut butter, but I could tell they really didn't want any other removals!
It had the icecream (about 8-9 scoops, I think), pound cake, cookies, brownies, tons of cherry's, a whole can of whip cream, chocolate fudge, strawberries, and tons of other stuff, that I can't remember. The picture of the one for my grandson, is below.

wow! that's much bigger than we expected. we'd definitely skip the pineapple, too, and maybe keep just one cherry per person. is this like a 4 person sundae??

wow! that's much bigger than we expected. we'd definitely skip the pineapple, too, and maybe keep just one cherry per person. is this like a 4 person sundae??

Yes, four people would be fine with it. They bring you each a dish. It melts pretty fast, so you have to eat pretty fast. As you can see, they put on a tray to catch the melting stuff. The ice cream is easy to eat..it's all the toppings that aren't. I wish they put the toppings all around the outside, instead of mixed in...we really didn't care for all the cakes/brownies muched up with the ice cream. When we go in two weeks, we'll just split a banana split, even though we have the connection certificates.
Just think of any sundae you have ever had..and that topping is included.

Other ingredients include
WHOLE candy bars
Carmel
Chocolate Fudge
It really is big, and I'd say it's a 6 person sundae, or 4 if they haven't had anything else to eat all day.

Yikes!
~Tina

Thank you DMRick for the picture of your DGS in your sig. It finally convienced my DD9 that she could NOT eat an entire sink herself. She was convienced she could because she LOVES ice cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter