Kittiwake excursion Grand Cayman

Jenlynn3

Mouseketeer
We are booked on the Kittiwake through DCL, is the catamaran covered? If my Great Aunt 90 years young goes can she see any marine life from on the boat? I thought about Captain Marvin’s 2 stop excursion but worry about the cancellation policy and short amount of time we have, late arrival they only gave us 1 choice.. thank you

Also how far is the walking distance from port to bus transfers? My Aunt would need a wheelchair for short distance but not on the catarmaran

We did this excursion and it was great. You have to walk from the shuttle drop off, down the beach, to the catamaran, about 200 to 300 yards of walking. There were no wheelchairs at the beach. Once you get to the catamaran you climb up about a dozen steps. It is a physical excursion.

We did this excursion and it was great. You have to walk from the shuttle drop off, down the beach, to the catamaran, about 200 to 300 yards of walking. There were no wheelchairs at the beach. Once you get to the catamaran you climb up about a dozen steps. It is a physical excursion.
I appreciate your feedback..thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!