• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Knotts Berry Farm Christmas

I tAlK StiTcH

Earning My Ears
Aloha,
Does Knotts do anything special during the holiday season?
Also how are the weekend crowds in December?
Thanks!

Knotts changes over to Knotts Merry Farm and they have a huge Christmas bazaar starting the day after Christmas that is located in the Ghost Town part of the park. Also, the Snoopy on Ice show has a Christmas theme.

It's been fun for us on the days we've gone. Weekends are crowded, but they're doable.

That's the day after Thanksgiving. In the past, they have also had free admission every weekend in December with a new toy for Toys for Tots. It's been crowded, but we usually go. They get tons of toys.

Snoopy on Ice is great! Ghost Town gets decorated and sells Christmas items. It's a really nice time to go. For the past two tiems we've been we went on Christmas Eve and there have been NO crowds. Maybe max 20-30 minutes for Xcelerator and/or Silver Bullet.

Edit: Elf MOuntain is the Log ride transformed at Christmas. It's pretty neat and different than normal log rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter