Knott's Berry Farm - glasses and bags on big coasters

GrtWtNorth

DIS Veteran
My daughter is tall and brave enough for some of Knott's more intense coasters. Can she use a glasses strap, or does Knott's ban all glasses on their big coasters? I usually wear contacts when I ride bigger-than-Disney roller coasters, but kiddo doesn't have the luxury of that choice.

I haven't visited a Cedar Fair park since before kiddo was born. Back then, Cedar Point, Kings Island, Dorney, and Canada's Wonderland allowed riders to leave bags at the station platform. (I haven't visited Knott's in +20 years.) Can I leave my bag on the platform at Knott's, or do they force riders to use lockers?

I think you can use a glasses strap and that's what DH has done. No loose articles -- they are very strict about stuff sticking out of pockets or clipped to shirts, etc.

The bags-on-platform was still a thing at Knott's as of 2015. Cubbies across the platform to stow your stuff and get on the ride.

PHXscuba

As of last year they still had the cubbies on the platforms on the big rides (we go every December so I can't say since then). I've been asked to remove sunglasses and have just held onto them, they did not make me put them in the cubby.

I have worn my glasses on the rides there. Sometimes I take them off and keep them in my hand. They don't make you remove them that I have ever heard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!