Knotts Berry Farm - Is Fast Lane necessary to purchase in advance?

Captainkidd76

DIS Veteran
Just curious how often it sells out. We'll be there the 1st Saturday of April vacation, so guessing it will likely be busy. If we wait until a couple days before, how likely is it they'll be sold out?

I regret that I haven't been there in such a long time that I cannot answer your question, but I have read many reports over the last couple years that say lines are very unorganized and people will push their way in front of lines, etc. Because of that, I'd buy a fast lane ahead of time to guarantee that I got it.

I don't believe it sells out ahead of time. Even during the busy Thanksgiving week, they had signs advertising it.

I haven't seen it sold out either, and we go at Christmas time when it's very busy.

Depending on when you go, you may not even need it at all. For me there aren't enough rides that I go on that would make it worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!