Knotts Berry Farm or Huntington Beach-Quick visit worth it?

gardengirl2790

Mouseketeer
I’m going to end up with about 3.5 morning hours before a flight and am wondering if going to KBF solo would be fun, even if I may not ride too many rides? I won’t have a car, and I am wanting somewhere safe to explore. I’m also considering going to Huntington Beach.

I just went solo last Friday and had a great time at Knott's. There's a good mix of coasters and classic rides like the log ride, mine train, and stagecoach. If you get there at park opening, you can probably get quite a bit done. It all depends on if you want to pay for park admission for just 3.5 hours, but if you buy your ticket online, you get a nice discount. Also depends on what day of the week it is. If it's a weekend, it will be more crowded.

Thank you for your reply. It would be a Friday. I’m still trying to figure things out. I may add a day to my DLR PH and spend my partial day there.😊

Two very different options: a day in a theme park or a day at the beach.

With three and a half hours and no car I think the beach is a stretch. Ride share will cost about $60 round tip and public transportation is out of the question; about 1.5 hours each way.

Knotts is really fun to see even if you don't get on many rides.

I’m going to end up with about 3.5 morning hours before a flight and am wondering if going to KBF solo would be fun, even if I may not ride too many rides? I won’t have a car, and I am wanting somewhere safe to explore. I’m also considering going to Huntington Beach.
Even if you don't go into Knott's, I would recommend the Buena Park area near there (Portos!) and checking out the Marketplace (Knotts' version of Downtown Disney)

If your military (AD,reserve or veteran) you can get into Knotts Free now with ID. Just double check the dates so you're not surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!