Knott's Berry Farm Peanuts Celebration Bundle

bbeagle

DIS Veteran
I just checked out the Knott's Berry Farm website for other things to do on our upcoming Disneyland trip in February….

They have 'Peanuts Celebration Bundle' for $59 which includes a park ticket and All-Day Dining included. The Peanuts Celebration is from January 27 - February 25. These tickets must be purchased by this Friday, January 26.

Wondering if this is a good deal? Anyone been to the Peanuts Celebration before? How is the dining pass there? It seems there are a lot of rides are in refurbishment there. Any Knotts Berry Farm visitors have any details?

Last edited:
Well considering a regular park ticket is $59-99 online atm and that’s a $40 discount off the price at the gate and Disneyland is double or triple that price I really can’t see how it isn’t an incredible deal, even if they fed me bread and water.
But the food at Knott’s has always been fine, probably not as good as Disney (except for Mrs Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant) but a lot cheaper and a little better than Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter