Knotts Food Festivals

Food. Maybe it was me, but I felt like the portions were bigger. First thing I ate was the brisket tater tots and I was full for a while...

77F77511-7E1C-4A64-BDA8-8DD8D28ACD6F.jpeg9E950FB1-2441-4A77-A00F-D16F7899BA9D.jpeg1305C3BE-44C2-491A-8CF1-CFE260A1600B.jpeg357357AD-C536-4B04-99A3-F267889D0F2A.jpeg

We just went this past weekend and had a fantastic time, this is our 2nd Knotts tasting and we have done the Taste of Disney. I have to admit Knotts really is stellar at this, you cannot believe the number of tables everywhere, all with umbrellas. The ones where you first go in make it seem like there will not be enough but trust me, we Always found a table and we needed one that would seat Five- never a problem. The lines were QUICK, and the food was generously portioned. Our groups favorites were the carne asada pizza (didn't expect that) and the briskit mac N ch, the cheesecake with the boysenberry drizzle was sheer heaven on a plate. The only sad part is we loved it so much both for the berry festival and the Christmas one, that we are really sorry we missed the Halloween one. We felt Hugely welcomed and that every single employee was happy to see us. We love Disney and while we are season pass holders with both, and have cruised on Disney 11 times, in this instance, they could not begin to measure up to Knotts. We would go again in a heartbeat and look forward to the parks opening as their safety measures were outstanding and this time, if you were standing still, And socially spaced, they were okay if you took your mask off for a quick second to take a picture- and we saw Everyone being careful not to abuse the opportunity. The ambiance was perfect, I cannot think of a single thing to find fault with. We knew from our last trip to take some empty containers, and we noticed a Lot of people carrying extra plates with foil on it, we couldn't be more appreciative. We also found a lot of nice things for purchase and the magic shot at the entrance with the berry pie is adorable, great photograpther there on Saturday, we bought all 5 pictures that she took of us because we just couldn't omit any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter