Knott's on New Years Eve

Spyral

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

I've been reading other threads (especially DnA2010's recent post on Knott's, but didn't want to hijack that thread).

We are going to DL Jan 1st - Jan 6th to experience the holiday time (never been to DL during the holidays). We have also never been to Knott's Berry Farm before, so we are considering doing Knott's on New Year's Eve. Anyone have any experience doing NYE at Knott's? Would NYE be good for a first time trip to Knott's or should hold off for a less busy day?

Thought about doing DL on NYE, but understand it will be packed and typically the park is closed if don't arrive early enough.

I don't know if we will stay till midnight on NYE or return to the hotel to try and get a good nights rest and start early the next day (1/1) at DL, as from what understand it isn't too busy in the morning on the 1st with people staying up late the night before.
party:

Thanks!

Knotts will be packed.

If you don't purchase Fast Lane I would strongly recommend going another day. Knotts doesn't handle crowds well, so you will be waiting a very long time for everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!