Know your balance before you go

waltdisneyworlddreamer

100% WDW Fanatic
Make sure before you leave that you know your room balance and cost of tickets if you are buying them there. When I checked in last week the CM at registration gave me our balance due for 2 rooms and 5 four day hoppers, BUT it was $500 off. When I questioned if that was right, she checked her computer again and said yes it was. When my husband questioned the total again, she got an adding machine to show us how it was figured. This time she came up with a different total, still more than what it should be. She tried it again, still wrong. Finally my DH and I started doing the math on paper showing her how that could not be correct, so she went and got a calculator and added it yet again. We finally arrived at the correct balance. The CM was very patient and apologetic, BUT it just goes to show that everyone makes mistakes. If I did not already know what I would be paying or if I was not paying attention, I would have been $500 poorer just because of a mistake.

Wow! That's a big difference!

Excellent tip! And that isn't something everyone would necessarily think of to know before they leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter