Kodak Easy Share Printer

sleepyone

DIS Veteran
My dd received a Kodak Easy Share C330 camera for Christmas. I am curious how the quality of the prints turn out using the Easy Share Printer. Do the pictures look like they've been "developed" at the store or is the printer just not worth it? If the printer is good, I may just buy it for her birthday so she can print her own pictures.

I would look at the Epson Picture Mate. It has the longest archival life of any ink jet printer. Cost per print is much less than Kodak.

Very easy to use also. www.epson.com

My sister has the Kodak printer dock and her prints are fabulous. This is her first digital camera and she loves her Kodak camera and printer dock. It is a little more expensive than store processing unless you shop for the paper/cartridges at the wholesale clubs like BJ's or Costco. It is a great printer and very easy to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter