Kohl's to Open Outlet Store in Cherry Hill, NJ

That is correct all 4 stores are closing cause they say not enough people are shopping and returning items to Kohl's stores for us to sell in the Off/Aisle stores. They been having to buy items to sell in our store just to keep the shelves stocked.

They even told us that a number of Kohl's stores will have their buildings cut in half with other half being rented out to other companies. Just not enough people shopping brick and mortar stores anymore. Everything is being bought online now.

They even teaming up with Amazon to take their returns and giving you a Kohl's coupon for making your return in store to help bring in more foot traffic into the stores.

Stopped by the Cherry Hill store to check out the 50% off sale. The store was decently stocked but there were several sections that had no merchandise left. I ended up buying several pairs of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans for $5 each, Levi jeans for $7, a couple of dresses for $7-10, two memory foam kitchen mats for $3 and $8, a double boiler for $10, a diamond necklace for $19 and some kitchen gadgets for $2 and $3. I bought twenty items for $140.
There were some great deals in the bedding section if you could find something that you needed. Sheet sets were $10 and comforters were $20-40. 17 piece Cuisinart pots and pans sets were $60. There were also great deals in the jewelry department with a large selection of Seiko and Bulova watches. My DD bought a Timex for $7.

The entire store is currently at 50% Off. Most of the shelves are now empty. If you haven’t already you might want to stop by and check it out before its all gone. They still have plenty of clothes and shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!