Kona Cafe Breakfast hours?

amcnj

DIS Veteran
Hi. Does anyone know when breakfast is served at Kona Cafe? Also, would you recomend getting a PS for this meal at Kona? Thanks for any help! (PS it will be during the week after Easter which I know is busier than normal).

Yes, I always believe it is best to get a ps. Better safe than sorry.

I just made one this morning. I asked for 7:00 am as I believed that is what time they open, I was offered 7:30 and I took it. I was making a ps for 12 people. Don't know if this made the difference or if they don't start until 7:30. I would recommend calling at 6:57am exactly 90 days before date you are booking.

Although it seems to me that some years back breakfast did start at 7:00 at Kona some of the time, for at least the last couple of years 7:30 has been the opening time even during busy times.

During slower times of the year, I don't think you would need to worry about a PS for breakfast although I include it in my PSs. Since you'll be there during a busy time, you might want to make one. You could even do it while you're on vacation though. We often add Kona meals on once we're there.

You really don't need to call at 90 days out at 7:00 am. Trust me on this! We've eaten there probably close to 100 times and have never done that! Call when you make your other PSs at a convenient time for you.

Enjoy, it's great!:D

Thanks for the replies. So i take it breakfast begins around 7:30 now. Till what time is it served? Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter