Kona lunch and Ohana bread pudding

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gone to Kona for lunch and ordered the Ohana bread pudding? I heard that you can order it but I was wondering if this was only true during dinner time...

Can anyone confirm if the bread pudding is still available at Tambu Lounge? We have a trip in three weeks and I would love to get some.

Yes. After 4:30pm.
I don’t see the bread pudding on Tambu Lounge menu on MDE today? Is it an off menu “secret” item that you just ask for? We are going in April and the Ohana bread pudding is on my wish list, though I don’t want anything else from the dinner menu so not worth the ADR.

I don’t see the bread pudding on Tambu Lounge menu on MDE today? Is it an off menu “secret” item that you just ask for? We are going in April and the Ohana bread pudding is on my wish list, though I don’t want anything else from the dinner menu so not worth the ADR.
I can’t remember if the bread pudding is officially on the menu or not. I just know you can order it after 4:30pm. You can also request the wings and potstickers which are definitely not on the menu.

I can’t remember if the bread pudding is officially on the menu or not. I just know you can order it after 4:30pm. You can also request the wings and potstickers which are definitely not on the menu.
Thank you! We will give it a try in April 2020! My Disney family will be happy to know about the potstickers and wings as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter