KTTW-What can u charge with them?

mylilnikita

DIS Veteran
Hi. Not sure if this is the correct board for this. What can you charge to your KTTW card? I don't want to carry a lot of money to the parks on me. Thanks.

Actually some of the smaller kiosks that sell soda, ice cream, etc. do not always take the KTTW card. All of the shops and restaurants will.

I usually try to carry at least $20 in cash each day for drinks, etc. and use the card every where I can.

You can charge as little as 1 postage stamp! I do believe that when you hit the $1000 or $1500 threshold, they will charge the credit card to which you left the imprint. Our room charges never really go above $700 so ours is just charged at check-out. It is so convenient, but so easy to just "charge away"! It is nice to know that you do not have to carry a lot of cash with you.

Pienut, Im pretty sure it means Key to the world, but Its just a guess :) (Im usually pretty good with acronyms)

Mary

pienut, it is all three in one. WDW uses electronic room keys, it also has your park ticket/ultimate hopper coded onto it, as well as charging priviledges throughout WDW. Depending on the resort, your charging priviledges will vary as to amount. Value resorts $500, Moderates $1000, Deluxe and DVC $1500. ONce you reach your limit, your credit card number that you left at the desk for check-in will be billed, then a new line of credit opened.
At check-in you can tell them if you want all (or none) of the keys to have charging ability.

We are planning on buying our PHP tickets before we leave. Can POR put our PHP tickets on our KTTW card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter