Kuerig's at the POLY?

Do they have Kuerig's at the POLY now? Want to take my 1/2 caff. pods.

It depends. As of September, regular resort rooms had the 2 cup Cuisinarts that take the flat round pods that have coffee in them that look like tea bags. The Villas have a basket filter unit.

Last edited:

My bad. I thought I read a review of a Poly Villa that stated it had a Kuerig but now I can't find it. Club Level also has the Cuisinarts.
DVC is universally basket filters. When you consider the waterline mold issues on Keurigs and Disney housekeeping, I think everyone ought to reconsider wanting them in units.

DVC is universally basket filters. When you consider the waterline mold issues on Keurigs and Disney housekeeping, I think everyone ought to reconsider wanting them in units.
We always clean the Keurig units and bring vinegar to descale just like we do at home. After flushing with water, they aren't gross(even if they look clean visibly upon arrival).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter