Delete Thread

qWTiUvwl.jpg

I almost bought this sweater, too. But I didn't end up with it. It's cute! But I'm glad you found something else you liked better.

I brought 2 pairs of sneakers, these, and some small boots; but my shoe switching plan didn't exactly work out as I ended up almost exclusively wearing one pair of sneakers but I'll post more of my blister prevention plan later :rotfl:

I've been curious about how this went down!!

Years later Tommy's costar and friend, Greg, wrote a book about the making of the movie called The Disaster Artist. This movie is based on that book so it's a look at Greg and Tommy's friendship, and the crazy behind the scenes stuff that went on while filming The Room. It's a genuinely funny movie especially if you know the background, and while the movie does show Tommy is quite a character it never feels mocking; and both Franco brothers do a great job as Tommy and Greg.

I really wanted to see this! I'll have to keep an eye out to see if I can stream it somewhere or something. It looked hilarious if you're at all familiar with The Room.

In fact we were VIPs since we were the only people on the bus, and they just grabbed a random bus and told them to take us wherever we were going. :cool1:

Wow! VIP treatment for sure! This happened to us once at AK and I felt pretty important.

I agree he’s a really good actor and just won the Golden Globe for the Disaster Artist :thumbsup2
Kuddos on VIP the only way to travel especially that late :rotfl:
Another great VLOG

Last edited:
Caught up! :thumbsup2

Finally shortly after 8 pm we had arrived at Pop Century!
Yikes, that's a long travel day.

After being delayed all day we finally made it right on time to our dinner reservation!
Phew! Guess it paid off to schedule dinner 4 hours after your flight arrival :faint:

Now it was time to renew my AP! :jumping1:
YAY!!!!!!

Since I already had purchased a 5 day ticket and was just upgrading it, and my aunt gave me a couple gift cards for Christmas I really only ended up paying a little over $100 to renew!
Even better! :thumbsup2

I'm so excited to be a passholder for another year! When we did our first year of annual pass trips I thought that would be the only year...but I don't think that's going to be the case. :laughing:
Isn't it the greatest feeling?! Mine will expire in August and I haven't decided yet what to do (it's my first year having one)... but after having it, is it possible not to?! :rotfl:

Immediately I spied the rose gold ears! There were actually tons of them, we saw them everywhere during our trip.
Yes! I saw these everywhere and on everyone, too. They're so pretty :cutie:

One was called High School Lover (I feel like typing that into Google to find a gif from the movie is going to get me flagged somewhere :rotfl:).
:rotfl2:

Loving the vlogs! :thumbsup2

We were the only people in line so we headed in, and it was really cute! I wish I had asked them to record it, but we did end up with lots of pictures.

MpB9lmMl.jpg

This is so cute!!

I didn't take any pictures of his new beard trimmer so here's one of DS :rotfl:

P6ybuZxl.jpg

Oooh pretty! Much prettier than a beard trimmer! :laughing:

HKeStFfl.jpg

Washing his hands, and his face too :rotfl: I believe he said "it tastes good too!"

Oh my gosh! :rotfl:

We didn't get to the Christmas tree trail this year, so I'm curious to see how you think it compared to last year.

We headed to Uniqlo next where we didn't see much. I wanted to find something for Rory (Jenna's son), and I found the cutest shirt but it didn't come in baby/toddler sizes. Josh did ask why the pattern was different on both sides and now I can't unsee it. :laughing:
I think it's pretty cute, especially with the different pattern!

And then we saw lines at some of trees :confused: It wasn't too bad once we got in, but it did seem like people were queuing up to take pictures in front of each tree. I don't know why, but I didn't expect people to be taking pictures with the trees, more like of them.

Oh...that's kinda strange. Maybe like occasionally with a tree that has some meaning for you or something...but just taking pictures with a bunch of the trees...people didn't do that when we were the previous year.

I liked the stained glass Mrs. Potts though.

e12TRCyl.jpg

Ooh I like this, too!

Sven was the first thing I spotted, and I love it! :lovestruc

rvXLv89l.jpg

That's so cute!! The carrots with the bite out of them!!

Btw please notice that they chopped Cruella's hands off and added them to the top of the tree as some medieval form of punishment I presume.

Oh my gosh. Icky!

I had to selfie with this one too, because I was wearing my Peter Pan beanie.

89QNEILl.jpg

Oh wow! I just noticed the feather on your hat! That's so cute!

We also saw videos before we went, and the trail last year didn't look like it lived up to the hype so we didn't make it a priority.

I really don't think last year's was particularly special. We went and it was nice, but didn't leave much of an impression.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter