La Cantina de San Angel Construction- Illuminations views blocked?

shoegal9

Living my best DVC lyfe
I just saw online photos of construction around La Cantina de San Angel in EPCOT's Mexico Pavillion. The article said that it doesn't appear that any of the outdoor seating at the cantina has been affected, but that views are blocked. Has anyone seen the walls that have been put up? Do they block potential views of Illuminations from inside La Hacienda de San Angel? I have a dining reservation there for dinner on Saturday, June 8th and would be kinda disappointed if construction walls were blocking the water. Thanks!!!

Hmm... perhaps they just went up today?

The article with the pics I saw is on the Disney Food Blog's site in an article from today titled "What's new at EPCOT: Construction, Updated to Colorful Merchandise, Changes to Cheesecake and More..." (Sorry I can't post the link. I don't post on these boards very often and cannot yet add links). I just cannot tell the extent of the construction from the photos... Thanks again :earsgirl:

What's shown in the DFB post shouldn't effect La Hacienda at all. The restaurant is on the opposite side of La Cantina from the walls.

There are tables in La Hacienda that have no view of Illuminations and I don't know that they take requests for tables with a view (since most people dining there during Illuminations would make the same request).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter