La Cantina Epcot

karpy111

DIS Veteran
Does La Cantina allow you to take a qs meal to go? We will be staying at the beach club and would like to walk over to Mexico and grab lunch and bring it back to the resort.
Thanks

They do, just wondering if you know how far of a walk that is - it's probably 25 minutes, door to door, walking at a quick pace.

I've gotten food from there and it was not what I'd call easily transportable. (Its generally in a throwaway cardboard "boat" not like a Styrofoam container with lid)
Plus as a PP said that is a seriously long hike to haul a ton of food not to mention there are plenty of places outside the park to eat in the Epcot resort area.
If you want to eat there then I'd just sit there and eat it.

Used to be able to take your food and eat inside La Hacienda to enjoy the AC for lunch. La Hacienda only serves dinner so was a cool place to slip into at midday with your Cantina food. Maybe an option.

In addition to the challenges already mentioned, I wanted to add that you can't carry alcoholic beverages out of the park. Which may or may not be relevant to you, but in case you were thinking margaritas, it's worth noting.

Are you trying to carry food for your whole party? It's hard enough carrying a couple of meals to a table. I think it would end up being a mess because of the containers they use and everything is opened, and it would be cold because it's not a quick walk like walking down to beaches and cream to get some ice cream. I would just walk over and eat the meal there if you want that for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter