La Nouba

Brightsy

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen Cirque Du Soliel's "La Nouba?"
I recently got Dralion for my 3 yr. old ASD DS and he's absolutley ENRAPTURED by it. I put it on and he's just enchanted. He even dances and sings with it... luckily he hasn't tried any of the more acrobatic stunts (and I pray he doesn't decide to try them).
Anyways, I know that the show at WDW is exclusive but I don't know much about it.
I tried getting my DS to watch Quidam but that one was too slow paced and some of it seemed to bother him...of course that was over a year ago.
So, if anyone out there has seen the show at WDW can you tell me a little about it? I hope to go see it on my own before I decide to take my kids, but a review would be nice.

Thanks

Sara :earsgirl:

Brightsy said:
Has anyone seen Cirque Du Soliel's "La Nouba?"
I recently got Dralion for my 3 yr. old ASD DS and he's absolutley ENRAPTURED by it. I put it on and he's just enchanted. He even dances and sings with it... luckily he hasn't tried any of the more acrobatic stunts (and I pray he doesn't decide to try them).
Anyways, I know that the show at WDW is exclusive but I don't know much about it.
I tried getting my DS to watch Quidam but that one was too slow paced and some of it seemed to bother him...of course that was over a year ago.
So, if anyone out there has seen the show at WDW can you tell me a little about it? I hope to go see it on my own before I decide to take my kids, but a review would be nice.

Thanks

Sara :earsgirl:

I've seen it three times. I have not seen others completely...just bits and pieces. Some parts of La Nouba are repetitive dance/acrobatic moves, some parts are clown play. I liked the silk streamer flyers the best. The first time I went my Service Dog just stared and stared...

Hello- this is something I'm interested in as well, does La Nouba have a wheelchair section , my daughter can NOT get out of her wheelchair. Can you see good in a wheelchair and can we sit together as a family ? Do you also think it's worth the price ? Also does anyone know if you have to pay for parking ? Hope it doesn't bother you for me to ask this on your thread but I hated to start a new one. Thanks

terri01p said:
Hello- this is something I'm interested in as well, does La Nouba have a wheelchair section , my daughter can NOT get out of her wheelchair. Can you see good in a wheelchair and can we sit together as a family ? Do you also think it's worth the price ? Also does anyone know if you have to pay for parking ? Hope it doesn't bother you for me to ask this on your thread but I hated to start a new one. Thanks

La Nouba does have a wheelchair section, most of the time you can all sit together, but you may end up with one person with your daughter and the rest in the actual row right in front of the wheelchair sections (just depends on avalability.) All seats in the theater are GREAT. The way the theater is set up there really is no bad seat in the house. The are two different areas for wheelchairs, there is a section behind the lower level and also a section behind the upper level (along the mezzanine). Check out the seating chart http://cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/tickets/resident/lanouba/seatingplan.htm (on the lower level you will see in the back of each section there is a black box around an area, those are the seats, on the upper sections it is pretty much the whole back row as it butts up to the mezzanine, so it is pretty open there). To book these seats you would call 407-939-7707 rather than the box office as they hold those seats back for special needs.

Also there is no fee for parking at Downtown Disney. Suggestion for you though as most people don't even realize it is there. The parking gets really packed by the theater, if you can not find parking go around to the back of the theater there is an entire parking lot there that no one uses and it is very close to the theater entrance... (the front is closer, but if you can't find any there, the back is a great hidden secret) :)

Hubby and I love Cirque Du Soleil in general as you can probably tell by my screen name and signature. I highly recommend it to everyone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter