Labadee - Walking Tour

glk2009

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done the walking tour offered through RC? We signed up for the excursion as an way to see the area before heading to the beach. But I was wondering if it’s worth it or if we should just go to the beach (and the the beach bed I reserved!).

TIA!

I did this tour last February when in labadee, the first 45 mirinutes we thought we’re really interesting! It went longer than scheduled for and then it got a little long and after 60 minutes we just wanted to go to the beach!

I did this tour last February when in labadee, the first 45 mirinutes we thought we’re really interesting! It went longer than scheduled for and then it got a little long and after 60 minutes we just wanted to go to the beach!

Thanks!!! I think the tour is just 60 minutes. I hope!

We did this tour and all of us thought it was interesting. I'd say go for it.

upload_2019-4-22_19-30-59.png

Last edited:

We are back from our cruise and did the tour. For us, it was interesting but a little long (went over 60 minutes).

I was a little disappointed that our tour was pretty much just a walk from the entry point to Columbus Cove beach. I’m not sure what I really expected since I couldn’t find a ton of detailed info online other than people saying it was a good tour. I guess I was hoping that it went outside of the compound.

We did learn a lot but wouldn’t do it again. By the halfway point, I just wanted to go to the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter