LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and thank you for your designs!!! Can you please do any map for my Western Europe cruise from July 22nd to July 29th, 2018 From Barcelona to Dover Lopez-Bonilla family and if you can do something like the Mediterranean cruise designs that you have but with the Western Europe, thank you so much!

When you are ready to reopen, could you please help with these?
1.LadyBMHPrincessCrown8
White Disney font "Lauren"

2. LadyBMHStar84
White "Andrew"

3. LadyBMHStar116
White "Daddy"

4. LadyBMHMinnie14
White "Mommy"
No year

5. LadyBMHTsumTsum2
White
Left ear "Baby #3"
Right ear "Arriving in September"

We cruise February 9, but plan to use these to announce pregnancy to the kids before we leave, so would appreciate it as soon as you have a chance. Thanks in advance!

Thanks so much for what you do!!!!! We have used your beautiful work on several trips and hope to make this one just as special for my parents first curse for their 50 Wedding Anniversary! We leave February 2, 2017.

My parents names are James and Alice. They are celebrating 50 years.
Our names are Scott and Amy. We are celebrating 25 years.
We are sailing on the Disney Fantasy Feb 3-10 2018.

Here are the requests:

MHALICE 11- Alice
MHAlice4- Alice
MHAlice15- James

Circle8.5.2

DeathstarCruiseshipnamefill- Scott, Amy, James, and Alice
Aileen Pirate Girl Name Fill- Amy, Alice
Aileen Priate Boy Name Fill- Scott, James
Amber Tinkerbell Name Fill- Amy
Cruise Tag15- Scott, James
Spencer Jedi Name Fill- Scott, James
Cruise sign 40
Cruise Sign 86
Cruise Sign 161

Cruise Love 5
Cruise Love 17
Cruise Love 35
Cruise Love 61
Cruise Love 65

Amy and Scott- 25 years
Alice and James 50 Years

CruiseMHporthole 23- Alice
CruiseMHPorthole 14 Scott
CruiseMHPorthole 15 Amy
Cruise MH Porthole 16 James
Cruise MH Port Hole 2
Cruise MH port Hole 81

First Curse 15- James and Alice

Cruise 5
PortHole 216
Porthole 205
Porthole 5

Thank you so Much!!!!!!!

Hi There,

We are cruising April 7 2018 and would love to add the below to our door.

Thank You!

LadyBMHStar28
Name: Aydan
Colour of Name: White

LadyBMHStar78
Name: Zayn

LadyBMHStar84
Name: Sulman

LadyBMHStar61
No name

LadyBMHStar48
Name: Anisa
Colour: White

LadyBStarCruise28
Year: 2018
Name: The Sheikhs

LadyBStarCruise23
Year: 2018
Name: The Sheikhs

Hi - Happy New Year's ...Just incase you are back from the holidays, I was hoping I could get a few requests in. Your work is wonderful! I know your busy and swamped but if you have time, I would greatly appreciate your kind work, and if not...that's ok too and enjoy your new year!

We are going on our cruise - Feb. 4 - Feb. 9. On the Magic.

I would like to request a few items for our door! Thank you again in advance :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35312724153/in/album-72157686679829005/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35951621632/in/album-72157686679829005/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35951620362/in/album-72157686679829005/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36266614423/in/album-72157685950024780/
I have two birthday Girls if I could please get two.
Kayla Est: 2006
Ella Est: 2010

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/37135025405/in/album-72157686405691744/
Family Name: Souliyadeth
Dates Feb. 4-Feb. 9
Magic Cruise
DVC member
Ports: Miami, Castaway, Cozumel

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36739855860/in/album-72157686413292464/
Souliyadeth Family

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36301582854/in/album-72157686413896434/
One mom, dad, two daughters.
Magic Cruise
Feb. 4 - Feb. 9

Thank you again...Not sure if you have any sign that has something to do with our 2nd cruise...I couldn't find anything but if you do could you please add that to my list?

I greatly appreciate you time and hard work!

April

cant wait for our cruise.
Could I request

LadyBCruiseMH3
Effie
Disney Dream

LadyBCruiseMH2
Izzy
Disney Dream

LadyBCruiseMH66
Paul & Anna

Thank you in anticipation.
Paul

LadyB...Your work is so creative! I appreciate the time that you take to do these lovely decorations.

We are going on our first Disney Cruise this June.

Could you please make the following?

LadyBMHAlice12
Cara

LadyBMHCinderella6
Cara

LadyBMHChef3
Chef Scott

LadyBMHSuper5
Jon

LadyBMHFairy11
Adrian

LadyBMHPeterPan3
Glenn

LadyBMHStar84
Juliana

LadyBMHSuper4
Rob

LadyBMHPlanes20
Hunter (right ear)
DCL logo (left ear)

LadyBCruiseMH59
The Soli Family
Disney Fantasy 2018

LadyBCruiseMH66
Jane & Glenn (left ear)
Disney Fantasy (right ear)

LadyBCruiseLove72
Jon & Adrian (left ear)
Disney Fantasy (right ear)
instead of "Cruise Wedding," can you do 18th Anniversary or Celebrating 18 magical years (whichever you think would look/fit better)

LadyBCruiseLove73
Glenn & Jane
Celebrating 50 magical years

Can all of them please be done in jpeg format?

Thank you so much for your time and help!

Adrian

Last edited:
Hello! Do you have anything with Tiger Lily from Peter Pan? I searched, but didn't see anything.

Thank you!

Hi Lady B,
Welcome back! I hope you got to enjoy some well-deserved relaxation during your break.
You have done some wonderful work for us in the past. I am hoping you might be able to please help us again?
We are going on the January 27th Fantasy Star Wars cruise. We would need these designs by the 24th since we are leaving a couple days early. Let me know if it is just too tight timing-wise for you.

May we please have:

-A name fill similar to LadyBOLIVIAPrincessNameFill but for MARY KAYE
-A name fill similar to LadyBJOHANNAMulanNameFill but for BRYNNA
-A name fill similar to LadyBMAKAYLAArielNameFill but for KATE
-A name fill of Cinderella for KATIE (I couldn't find an example)
-A name fill of Belle for LIZZY (I couldn't find an example)
(No borders on any of the name fills please.)

-LadyBCruiseSign230 Playin' hookie on the high seas! Disney Fantasy 2018
-LadyBStarCruise34 "Disney Fantasy" at the top, "2018" at the bottom
-LadyBMHStar30 Kevin
-DeathStarCruiseShipNameFillLinda But would it be possible to keep Disney Fantasy, replace the date with 2018, and just take off the name fill part? We love the graphic but don't need our name on it.

png format will be fine. We have a Mac but I tried printing out images from Flickr and it worked just fine.

Thank you for all that you do. You are appreciated more than you know!

Lady B,

Thank you so much for the designs. I love them!!!!! It really is a testament to what a great community the DISboards are, since you spend your free time creating something for free to basically anyone who asks. Its quite remarkable. Best wishes!

Thanks again,
Erin

I have been working on items but it is going slow as I don't have much time lately but I should be able to get to the requests posted in time.

Hello and thank you for your designs!!! Can you please do any map for my Western Europe cruise from July 22nd to July 29th, 2018 From Barcelona to Dover Lopez-Bonilla family and if you can do something like the Mediterranean cruise designs that you have but with the Western Europe, thank you so much!
Hi, I will try to get you the map soon. As far as making new designs my time is very limited lately, however if you see a design you like in another folder and just want it adjusted for your cruise I can do that so please let me know.

Hi, I will try to get you the map soon. As far as making new designs my time is very limited lately, however if you see a design you like in another folder and just want it adjusted for your cruise I can do that so please let me know.

Last edited:
Hi! Your designs are great! I meant to order for our last cruise but ran out of time. This time around it’s tight also, but hoping you can do these for us. We sail on the Fantasy on February 10th, 2018. Wording needed per magnet is in bold.

LadyBMHStar87 (Rey ears) Emilia on right ear in white
LadyBMHStar76 (blue lightsaber Jedi ears) Evan on left ear in white
LadyBMHStar116 (darth Vader ears) Dad on left ear in white
LadyBMHStar56 (princess Leia ears) Mom on right ear in white

Those four can have Star Wars font

The last one is LadyBCruiseSign188. The only thing with this one is to remove Doc Mcstuffins from the characters in the front. Wording in Disney font should say:
The Elhyani Family
Veronica, Elan, Emilia and Evan
Disney Fantasy Star Wars at Sea February 2018

If you cannot remove Doc, then please do this one instead. LadyBCruiseSign195. February 10-17, 2018-Disney Fantasy Star Wars at Sea. The Elhyani Family

Thank you so much!
Veronica

Hi, I will try to get you the map soon. As far as making new designs my time is very limited lately, however if you see a design you like in another folder and just want it adjusted for your cruise I can do that so please let me know.[/QUOTE

1. Cruise map 6 with Lopez- Bonilla family Western Europe July 22nd to July 29th 2018
2. Mediterranean 14 but with Western Europe the Lopez-Bonilla family
Thank you!

Could you please make the following for our mid-March cruise on the Dream. The kids are so excited to see them, thank you so much!

1. LadyBLandandSea8: Selby Family 2018
2. LadyBStarCruise5: Daddy, Disney Dream
3. LadyBCruiseMH85: Haddie, Disney Dream
4. LadyBCruiseMH60: Mama, Disney Dream
5. LadyBMHCars2: Liam, Disney Dream (if possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter