LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, in advance for doing this for us. I can't wait to surprise my family!!!

DESIGN REQUESTS:
1. LadyBLetter45 (with the rules from DisneyPrincessInTrainingRules)
2. Princess Emilie Kaimalie
3. Remove carriage, if possible--a jewel w/out character
4. Need by 04/15/15

1. LadyBMHCheer1
2. Emilie
4. Need by 04/15/15

1. Mickey Head Texas Flag (See image)
2. Smiley, TX
3. disneypictures.net/r-mickey-mouse-14-mickey-head-texas-
4. Need by 04/15/15

Street Signs
1. Janicek
2. Road
3. LadyBStreetSign21
4. Fantasy

Here you go. I was a bit confused by the letter description so hopefully this is what you wanted. If it is not correct please let me know. Also, I could not get the link to to the Texas flag to work so I made one that hopefully will work for you.
Have a great cruise!

Photobucket seems to be having issues and I am not able to download from my PB or any other PB. Give it a try again tomorrow, hopefully they will fix the issue soon.

Photobucket is not allowing me to download the files!?!
I've clicked on both the circular gray download button/icon at the top of the page and the blue Download link under OPTIONS on right column on page

HELP! What am I doing wrong.

I played around with it today, try following this link and entering the password and then you should be able to download. Not sure why it is doing that now, I have never had problems with the thumbnail links before:

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ecember/ekjsmomm?sort=9&page=1&postlogin=true
password: ekjsmomm

If anyone else is having download issues please let me know and I will post the album link and password as for some reason Photobucket is not allowing download off of the thumbnails but I have never had that issue before :confused3

It worked great! Thank you so much.

May I use your Tx Mickey design to personalize FE gifts?

:) I am glad it worked. Yes, you may use it for FE gifts. I do not mind if you add names or dates to it, I only object to people who remove my signature or personalization and claim the item as their own. If you want me to make any changes to it please let me know.

Oh my goodness, your designs are amazing!!!! I have so wanted to make tee shirts for our family's first trip to WDW in March but just couldn't find all the designs I wanted....until I found your post...

I would like to request four of your wonderful designs....they are all mickey heads made to look like a Disney character.

Doc McStuffins I think the file name is DocMcStuffins1....with the Name Natalee

Jake I think the file name is JakeNever3...with the Name Crosby

Buzz Lightyear... I think the file name is ToyStoryMH1 with the Name Todd

Tinker Bell....again I think the file name is Fairy12 with the Name Jordana

I will leave the color of the font up to you, but if the font could all be the same...so that it is uninformed between all the designs! (I do really like the font that is used on the doc and buzz one) Also if you could put the name on the same ear on each design.

Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, your designs are amazing!!!! I have so wanted to make tee shirts for our family's first trip to WDW in March but just couldn't find all the designs I wanted....until I found your post...

I would like to request four of your wonderful designs....they are all mickey heads made to look like a Disney character.

Doc McStuffins I think the file name is DocMcStuffins1....with the Name Natalee

Jake I think the file name is JakeNever3...with the Name Crosby

Buzz Lightyear... I think the file name is ToyStoryMH1 with the Name Todd

Tinker Bell....again I think the file name is Fairy12 with the Name Jordana

I will leave the color of the font up to you, but if the font could all be the same...so that it is uninformed between all the designs! (I do really like the font that is used on the doc and buzz one) Also if you could put the name on the same ear on each design.

Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ted Orders/December/mickeyfun15?sort=9&page=1
Password is mickeyfun15

:( None of your links are working for me to even access your photobucket site to see what options are available. Any idea what is going on or what I'm doing wrong?

You are amazing...thank you so very much!!!! I really appreciate you spending time and offer these without cost!!!!!!!!!!

Could I bother you for one more item....I just saw it and lovvvvveee it...

Could I get the autograph book cover that looks like the travel book from up....I think the file name is Autograph5x78, the name for it would be Jordana...

Yes this is for me...i am a big kid and plan on get autographs along with my kids...lol

Thank you again so very much!

Thanks for all you do. I had put in a request yesterday but I don't see my post. Strange.

I need 2 mickey heads:
Ariel Undersea 1 (left ear) Sarah and (right ear) Magic 2-15-15
Minnie lt green dot (left ear) Kalen and (right ear) Magic 2-15-15

This is a mother daughter trip, our first and our first DCL Cruise. Can you make us a door sign to reflect this? In a Little Mermaid/Ariel theme? We are on the Magic 2-15-15. Western 7-day.

Thank you so much.

:( None of your links are working for me to even access your photobucket site to see what options are available. Any idea what is going on or what I'm doing wrong?

Hi Beth :) Please make sure you are using the links in posts 2-4 after you click on a link you will be prompted to enter a password. The password is DISneySmiles If you have problems with a specific link let me know and I will check it out. I did a spot check of the links today and they appear to be working fine.

Could I bother you for one more item....I just saw it and lovvvvveee it...

Could I get the autograph book cover that looks like the travel book from up....I think the file name is Autograph5x78, the name for it would be Jordana...

Yes this is for me...i am a big kid and plan on get autographs along with my kids...lol

Thank you again so very much!

Hi There, I have added this to your folder :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ted Orders/December/mickeyfun15?sort=9&page=1
password is mickeyfun15

Thanks for all you do. I had put in a request yesterday but I don't see my post. Strange.

I need 2 mickey heads:
Ariel Undersea 1 (left ear) Sarah and (right ear) Magic 2-15-15
Minnie lt green dot (left ear) Kalen and (right ear) Magic 2-15-15

This is a mother daughter trip, our first and our first DCL Cruise. Can you make us a door sign to reflect this? In a Little Mermaid/Ariel theme? We are on the Magic 2-15-15. Western 7-day.

Thank you so much.
Hi There :)
I wasn't sure of which mickey heads you wanted so if I got it wrong please let me know the file name of each sample and I will try again. Here are your items :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ompleted Orders/December/CFer11?sort=9&page=1
password is CFer11

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter