LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi LadyB. I was hoping to request 3 name fills. The names would be DEBBIE NANCY and ALYSSA. They would be with the assorted characters. I'm hoping I do the link right. If not please let me know. I am not travelling until March so there is plenty of time. Thanks https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/35042945333/in/album-72157686125895525/

Could I actually get one more with the name ISABELLA ? I was gonna use the one from your site but just realized it has the characters outside the letters and I would like them all to look the same. Thanks so much.

I have a large request, but you have as much time as you need since we are not going until November of 2018.

LadyBCruiseAutographCover 4x6 1 With Abbie's Autograph Book

LadyBCruiseMH113 one with the Name Isabella and one with the name Abbie

LadyBCruiseMH149 with The Herren Family 2018

LadyBCruiseMH30 with Justin

LadyBCruiseMH31 one with Isabella and one with Abbie

LadyBCruiseBanner1 24x6 with The Herren Family

LadyBCruiseChristmas15 I need 3 of these 1. Justin 2. Isabella 3. Abbie

LadyBCruiseChristmas41 Nov 24- Dec 1, 2018 Justin, Isabella, & Abbie

LadyBCruiseChristmas45 Holiday Cruise- Justin, Isabella & Abbie 2018 (Disney Fantasy)

LadyBCruiseChristmas7 Justin, Isabella & Abbie- Very Merrytime Cruise- Nov 24- Dec 1, 2018 (Disney Fantasy)

LadyBCruiseNameTag10 one with Abbie and one with Isabella

LadyBCruiseTag1 with Justin

LadyBCruiseCastCay16 with The Herren Family

LadyBCruiseLetter39 Name: Abbie 7- Night very Merrytime Western Carribean Cruise from Port Canaveral. Can you do Ariel and signed Princess Ariel instead of Aurora?

LadyBCruiseLifePreserver48 with Justin, Isabella & Abbie 2018 (Disney Fantasy)

LadyBCruiseMHPirate38 with Justin

Let me know if you have any questions and THANK YOU SO SO SO SO VERY MUCH!!!!!:disrocks::tinker::dumbo:

Hello!
First of all, thank you so much for doing this out of the kindness of your heart! You have no idea how much this momma appreciates it! :) We are sailing on the wonder on December 8th and would love to get some mickey heads for my kids to place on our door. I looked through your mickey head designs and love them all! I will list the ones we chose below. Again, thank you so much!

LadyBMHCinderella2 - Matilda
LadyBMHAurora5 - Matilda
LadyBMHAriel3 - Matilda
LadyBMHSports9 -Jonah
LadyBMHSports8 - Caleb
LadyBMHSuper8 - Jayden

Hello again :)
Is it okay if I add the following? thanks again!!

LadyBJohannaMinnieChristmasNameFill 4 -The Brills

LadyBCruiseChristmas2 -The Brills Disney Wonder

Hi LadyB! I'm wondering if you could get a quick design to me since we booked a close to last minute cruise. Thanks!

Design: LadyBCruiseMap4
Cruise ports: Galveston, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth
Ship Name: Disney Wonder
Dates: November 10-17, 2017
Family Name: Relf Family

New Request

My mom and niece/nephews have joined us on our cruise and I would like to request the following:

Good Evening,

I would like 4 of the Holiday Christmas. The pink and red Santa hat Mickey/minnie head.

Names:

Lulu (pink)
Xavier (red)
Emani (pink)
Manny (red)

Needed by November 12, 2017.

Let me know if any additional information is needed.

Thank you!!

Thank you so much . They look great.

QUOTE="christie2281, post: 58347536, member: 548612"]Hi Lady B! May I have some designs please?

LadyBwildanimalnamefill1 - JOHANNA
LADYBCERTIFICATE 3- JOHANNA
LADYBB-DAYTSHIRT 10- AGE 4 - Character -Moana- Name-JOHANNA
LADYBMHPRINCESSCROWN 17-JOHANNA
LADYBMHMOANA 4 -JOHANNA
LADYBPIRATEBOYNAMEFILL=JOHANNA
LADYBPRINCESSNAMEFILLBOARDER4-HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY -JOHANNA
LADYBCUPCAKEGROUPPRINCESS-JOHANNA
LADYBPOCAHONTASNAMEFILL1-JOHANNA
LADYBBARBIENAMEFILL1-JOHANNA
JASMINENAMEFILL-JOHANNA[/QUOTE]

Hello LadyB! Thank you so much for my letters! The girls are going to LOVE them! I was wondering if you are still working on the Frozen Dessert Party one or if you are not able to do that one? I didn't see it.

Also, I was able to grab a last minute Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party, so I would love a letter for Savannah & Tabitha to that. Here is the request for the Frozen Dessert Party:
A Frozen Dessert Party Invite from Anna & Elsa inviting them to the party and saying they are excited to see them today (we will be visiting Anna & Elsa, riding Frozen, and doing the Dessert party all in 1 day) Maybe with this picture: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36202583614/in/album-72157685881308610/.
Thanks!

Hi LadyB! I am hoping you would be able to create three 5x7 Autograph covers for me. We will be there over New Years 2017/18

My son has requested a Thor autograph cover. Is that something that you would be able to create? It is for Lucas (he is 14 but still enjoys getting autographs :lovestruc).
Sophie likes Beauty and the Beast.
Zoe likes Lilo and Stitch.
Because we are there over New Years could you add fireworks to them somewhere if you think it would look ok?

Thanks so much!

Hello
We have a last minute cruise on Nov 13-17 on the dream and I am wondering if you could do some magnets with Mickey ears,

John
Sandra

And the kids
Nicholas
Veronica
Elizabeth

and a lifesaver
Fonder is our last name

And something that has all 5 of our names! Sorry for the short notice and thanks!

Last edited:
Hello LadyB! Thank you so much for my letters! The girls are going to LOVE them! I was wondering if you are still working on the Frozen Dessert Party one or if you are not able to do that one? I didn't see it.

Also, I was able to grab a last minute Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party, so I would love a letter for Savannah & Tabitha to that. Here is the request for the Frozen Dessert Party:
A Frozen Dessert Party Invite from Anna & Elsa inviting them to the party and saying they are excited to see them today (we will be visiting Anna & Elsa, riding Frozen, and doing the Dessert party all in 1 day) Maybe with this picture: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/36202583614/in/album-72157685881308610/.
Thanks!
Hi, I added this to your folder.

Hello LadyB! I love your street signs. May I please get 2 of them.
first one:
LESLEY
LANE
LadyBstreetsign37 (chip and dale)
(nothing on the head - would like to use if for multiple cruises)
second one:
BOB
BLVD
LadyBstreetsign6 (pluto)
(nothing on the head)
Thank you so much we leave Novemeber 26th 2017.[/QUO
Hello LadyB! I love your street signs. May I please get 2 of them.
first one:
LESLEY
LANE
LadyBstreetsign37 (chip and dale)
(nothing on the head - would like to use if for multiple cruises)
second one:
BOB
BLVD
LadyBstreetsign6 (pluto)
(nothing on the head)
Thank you so much we leave Novemeber 26th 2017.
Lady B- Thanks so much for the designs! They are so wonderful and I can't wait for them to be on our door on our upcoming cruise! You are truly gifted and wonderful!! - Lesley

Thank you for the designs! They are absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to put them up on our cruise door! Thanks again!!

Could I actually get one more with the name ISABELLA ? I was gonna use the one from your site but just realized it has the characters outside the letters and I would like them all to look the same. Thanks so much.
Hi, I added this to your folder

Hi Lady B! We have an upcoming cruise on the Dream February 2018. Would absolutely love to decorate our stateroom doors with your awesome designs! Can I please request the following:

1) LadyBCruiseSign107 - Welcome Aboard Lavarro Family (Cruise Year: 2018)
2) LadyBCruiseSign107 - Welcome Aboard Guerrero Family (Cruise Year: 2018)
3) LadyBBdayCruise27 - Left Ear: Happy Birthday!, Right Ear: Sarina
4) LadyBBdayCruise36 - Left Ear: Happy 40th Birthday!, Right Ear: Cesar
5) LadyBBdayCruise47- Happy 40th Birthday Cesar!!
6) LadyBCruiseKites1- Ship: Disney Dream, Names starting with top kite: Cesar, Jenn, Elijah, Ezekiel, Isabelle
7) LadyBCruiseKites2- Ship: Disney Dream, Names starting with top kite: Lavarros, Lou, Belle, Emi, Sarina
8) LadyBStreetSign9- Top Ears: Disney Dream, Street Name: Guerrero Ave
9) LadyBStreetSign9- Top Ears: Disney Dream, Street Name: Lavarro Lane
10) LadyBStreetSign47- Top Ears: Disney Dream, Street Name: Lavarro Lane
11) LadyBCruiseBahamas7- Name: The Guerrero Family, Bahamas-2018
12) LadyBCruiseBahamas7- Name: The Lavarro Family, Bahamas-2018
13) LadyBMHFriends7- Left Ear: Disney Dream, Right Ear: 2018, Names: Cesar, Jenn, Elijah, Ezekiel, Isabella
14) LadyBCruiseMH85- Left Ear: Isabella, Right Ear: Disney Dream
15) LadyBCruiseMH85- Left Ear: Emi, Right Ear: Sarina
16) LadyBCruiseMH64- Left Ear: Cesar, Right Ear: Jenn
17) LadyBCruiseMH64- Left Ear: Lou, Right Ear: Belle
18) LadyBCruiseMH18- Left Ear: Elijah, Right Ear: Ezekiel
19) LadyBCruiseGroup1- Names: Cesar (Mickey Hat) , Jenn (Minnie Bow), Elijah (Mickey Hat), Ezekiel (Mickey Hat), Isabelle(Minnie Bow), Bottom Text: Disney Cruise Line, Top Text: Guerrero Family
20) LadyBCruiseGroup8- Names: Lou (Mickey Hat), Belle (Minnie Bow), Emi (Minnie Bow), Sarina (Minnie Bow), Bottom Text: Disney Cruise Line, Top Text: Lavarro Family
21) LadyBMHStar30- Left Ear: Elijah
22) LadyBMHStar76- Left Ear: Ezekiel
23) LadyBMHSnowWhite2- Name bottom center: Isabella
24) LadyBMHBelle2- Name bottom center: Sarina
25) LadyBMHCinderella3- Name bottom center: Emi

The kids are going to love this! Thank you SO, SO much for all the uber cool designs and for making our trips extra magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!