Laguna Beach Advice

TikiTikiFan

DIS Veteran
This isn't our first trip to California and in the past we've explored Newport/Balboa Pier and Huntington Beach. I haven't been to the Laguna Beach area since I was a kid.

This is my game plan for our group and I would love input from anyone familiar with the area. We were planning on Ubering to the Pacific Mammal Center by 10AM (I'm an animal lover and environmentalist so that's a must!) then after that we were going to eat lunch at The Cliff and spend the afternoon swimming and hopefully looking at the tide pools at Heisler Park.

This is where my question is: I'm trying to figure out how far apart this is all from each other based on just looking at google maps. I did see there is a trolley that goes around the area which we'd love to ride. Is it pretty easy to say take the trolley from the mammal center to the cliff restaurant? And then we could just walk to Heisler Park? Or would we be better off just Ubering? We're all for minimal walking since this is technically our 'rest day' from Disney.

Is it a reasonable distance to walk from The Cliff to Heisler Park? I noticed there's another beach closer to that restaurant but it doesn't seem to have tide pools- any thoughts? It also looks like the trolley is on that route too so we could also try the trolley again. I downloaded their app and was so confused by their routes though. Maybe it's easier once you're there and can just ask a local?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter