Lake Ontario Swimming ~ safe?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi All ~ we went for a walk along Lake Ontario in Burlington today and before I knew it, both my kids were in the drink with their clothes on. I am worried about e-coli. I can't find anything about it on the internet. Anyone know where I can find e-coli and Burlington Beach info? Thanks! Sandra

I believe the City of Burlington's website posts information on beaches and which ones are closed for bacteria.

Sandra we just got home from spending the day out at Burlington Beach and Spencer Smith Park.... Ribfest (yummmm;) ) and the water today was very safe for swimming as there wasn't any signs posted and anytime the water is unsafe there will be posted signs everywhere so your kids are perfectly fine.:)

Hope you enjoyed yourselves as I know we did.:) Gorgeous day.:cool:

Sammi! We went there too! The whole park smelled wonderful! YUM YUM! S

Sandra did you try the ribs? They were out of this world.;)

There were 3 of us and each one of us went to a different rib stand and then met back under the beer tent;) :p and sampled each others ribs then went and voted.:) Great day and even greater food.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I could still smell the wood fired, smoked ribs at home!

Guess we should have worn our lime green ribbons?;)

We didn't try the ribs ~ :( ~ we weren't hungry. We all ate a big breakfast before the drive. Since we didn't know about the Rib Fest until we arrived, we were out of luck for the ribs. dh said we would do it again next year and go hungry! HEY! Maybe we can make a DISmeet out of it! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter