Land/Sea Package, DU, questions

DisneyDarwin

Mouseketeer
I'm considering booking a 4 day cruise with some land days, probably 4. I've never done this before, nor ever paid much attention to these packages. Do the packages save money over doing it myself? Do I get locked into certain properties based on the cabin I pick? I probably want 4 or 5 days at WDW so do I add days to the package, or what? Or, do I just call DU and tell them what I want and let them do it?

You can usually save money by NOT doing a package! It will also give you the flexibility it sounds like you need :)

The best thing to do is fill out a request on the dreams website & then work with your assigned agent to iron out the details.

Happy planning!

Gillian is right. With the land/sea packages, the Ultimate Park Hopper pass is included. If you did not want to use the water parks, Disney Quest, Pleasure Island and Wide World of Sports, then you would be better off booking the room (and passes) and cruise separately.
You can submit requests for the room only and cruise only pricings from the Dreams home page here

If you have any questions, feel free to email me!

Cathy

I knew if I asked I'd get a good answer. I suspected this might be the case. I've worked with TAs on past WDW trips and I've always been able to either beat their prices or get exactly what I wanted on my own, so I've never gone with one. I've had good experiences with DU on cruises, so I'll let them handle this one.

with Dreams and it was actually cheaper to book it that way for us than it was to book them seperately (If you consider booking the same exact room at the Poly) and we were really pleased with it! We added days on at the end of the cruise by ourselves and while it worked out fine it was much easier having dreams book it all for me. I agree there are times when it is better to book them seperately but for us booking the Land/Sea was MUCH more cost effective!

Just thought I would add a positive on Land/Sea that we had!

Happy Holidays to All!

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter