Landry Select Club

PACVII

Future former Disney employee
I seen that you can buy Landry gift cards at a discount at SAMs club online. For $75 you get $90 in gift cards. Then join the club and can earn points for additional gift cards. Was thinking of doing this and use at rainforest cafe, yak and yeti or T. rex. Overall may save a few dollars. But my question is can you also use tables card? Anyone know? Website does not really say.

Okay I was not sure if they will allow you to use the tables card and still collect ont he points. Thanks

Oh, I missed the points part. Larry's is separate from Disney, so each company's restrictions shouldn't affect the other.

You don't earn points at Landry's when you use gift cards. We bought the gc from Sam's for our trip and it worked great to save money, but you definitely don't earn points when you pay with gcs.

Also, if you don't need them right away, the gcs go on sale for even cheaper a few times per year. I would expect another sale in early November. I think they sell for $60 or $65 for $90 worth.

We signed up for the LSC for this past summer trip we took to WDW. It was also close to my bday so I got the $25 welcome offer and the $25 bday coupon. We ate at T-Rex and Yak & Yeti's. We could only use one of the promos per meal and we could not combine any of our discounts (we have AP & dvc) with those coupons. We did earn points and I paid the remaining balance with Disney GC's.

We signed up for the LSC for this past summer trip we took to WDW. It was also close to my bday so I got the $25 welcome offer and the $25 bday coupon. We ate at T-Rex and Yak & Yeti's. We could only use one of the promos per meal and we could not combine any of our discounts (we have AP & dvc) with those coupons. We did earn points and I paid the remaining balance with Disney GC's.

If you earned points, either the program changed or it was a fluke. It does say clearly in the T&C that points are not earned when a GC is redeemed. I also ate at my local Rainforest Cafe just last week and total before GC/discounts was $81, after was $18 and I only earned 13 points.

Snipped form Landry's website: "Members earn one point for every dollar spent on food, beverage, retail items and gift cards purchased at participating Landry's outlets. Laws from certain states may prohibit accumulation of points on alcoholic beverage purchases. Promotional point offers, including double or bonus points, may be subject to restrictions and black-out dates at the Club's discretion. Points are not earned when a gift card is redeemed. Points are not earned on the purchase of gift cards if purchased from a 3rd party (ie. Costco). "

If you earned points, either the program changed or it was a fluke. It does say clearly in the T&C that points are not earned when a GC is redeemed. I also ate at my local Rainforest Cafe just last week and total before GC/discounts was $81, after was $18 and I only earned 13 points.

Snipped form Landry's website: "Members earn one point for every dollar spent on food, beverage, retail items and gift cards purchased at participating Landry's outlets. Laws from certain states may prohibit accumulation of points on alcoholic beverage purchases. Promotional point offers, including double or bonus points, may be subject to restrictions and black-out dates at the Club's discretion. Points are not earned when a gift card is redeemed. Points are not earned on the purchase of gift cards if purchased from a 3rd party (ie. Costco). "
Idk. Never been a member before but I checked my account last night before responding. I have 113 points. We used a $25 coupon for each meal and had about $55-60 oop after the coupon. And we paid both times with Disney gcs. Maybe cause they were Disney gcs rather than Landry’s??

Idk. Never been a member before but I checked my account last night before responding. I have 113 points. We used a $25 coupon for each meal and had about $55-60 oop after the coupon. And we paid both times with Disney gcs. Maybe cause they were Disney gcs rather than Landry’s??
Oh I bet that was it! That makes sense. I used Landry's gcs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!