Landry's card?

DisneyParkLover

DIS Veteran
I have heard lots of people say they used the Welcome and Birthday rewards together. Has anyone done this since they changed the verbiage on the webpage to say they can't be used together? Wondering if it is one of those rules that nobody actually enforces like using quick service child credits for adult meals. TIA!

We used them both in January 2018, not sure when the wording changed.

We bipassed an hour and a half long wait at Yak and Yeti with a Landry's card. We waited 10 min! Woohoo!

Going on arrival day in 22 days. Planning on using the sign up reward + birthday reward if they let me. I will report back!

We bipassed an hour and a half long wait at Yak and Yeti with a Landry's card. We waited 10 min! Woohoo!

I was curious if our Landry's card could help us like it has at T-Rex. So you were able to get in without an reservation?

Every time I have used my Landrys card as a walk-up I was seated within 5 minutes or less - we are only a party of 2, but I really think they are accommodating... this was at both Rainforest's and at T-rex. They let us use both the $25 welcome and $25 birthday in one transaction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter